Thursday, December 22, 2005

What Did the President Know About You & When Did He Know It?

Podcast


MP3 File

Think you heard clicking on your phone line?

Wondering if President Bush was listening in your phone calls?

If you're a Quaker, Catholic high school student, vegan, or ever wished anyone "Happy Holiday" instead of "Merry Christmas," you may want to see if Washington has a file on you.

Spies OnLine has a great set of links to resources to help you request any files the FBI & CIA have on you -- including a sample letter you can alter to request your file.

You can also request files of dead celebrities. The FBI kept tabs on such subversives as Bobby Kennedy, Marilyn Monroe, and Frank Sinatra.

I've decided to fire off their standardized letter to see if the FBI's got any dirt on me. I'm going to be really upset if I'm not on anyone's "enemy's list." Even more upset if I am. (SpiesOnline.net)

iTunesSubscription

No comments: