Here's a quick rundown:
- Congresswoman covers up hubby's pedophile past
- Congressional candidate implicated in threat to have legal immigrants arrested for voting
- Congressman, running for Governor, investigated for using classified info in a campaign ad
- Websites accuse US Congressman (married to daughter of Latin American dictator) of molesting 16-year page (a girl this time)
- Single mother accuses Republican Gubernatorial candidate is of beating and trying to “force himself” on her while he was “cavorting” in Vegas
President Bush declared this "National Character Counts Week" on October 13.
Wonkette points out the President will be raising money this week for Sen George Allen (R-VA), who was caught on tape using a racial slur, and Rep Don Sherwood (R-PA), currently being sued amid accusations he choked his mistress.
Yep, character counts. You just can't keep count of all the characters!