- Colossal Shrimp Cocktail and Jonah Crab Claws (Served with Ramsey’s Cocktail Sauce and Spiced Remoulade).
- Stuffed Turkey Breasts with Winter Mushrooms, Cheese and Brandied Cranberries
- Sugar Cured Virginia Ham with Hot Pepper Mustard (Served with Warm Blue Corn Muffins)
- Chicken Fried Beef Tenderloin with White Onion Gravy (Served with Tiny Icebox Rolls)
- Herb Roasted Lollipop Lamb Chops served with Warm Yeast Rolls
- Chocolate Roulade (Christmas Log): Soft Ganache Frosting with a Chocolate Sponge, Meringue Mushrooms, Magnolia Leaves in White Chocolate, Raspberries
- Mini Tartlettes
- Pecan Pie, Lemon Meringue Pie, Orange Chiffon and Chocolate Boston Cream Pie.
- Homemade, Bittersweet Chocolate Ganache
- Long Stem Strawberries with Dark Chocolate Dipping Sauce
Friday, December 01, 2006
The First Lady is handing out her annual Christmas at the White House menu for upcoming holiday receptions. Those of you dealing with "very low food security" may have trouble reading the list: