Monday, January 22, 2007

New Passport Rules

You won't be able to use your drivers license and birth certificate to get back into the US after trips to Canada , Mexico, and the Caribean after today.

Starting Tuesday, you'll need a passport to get back into the US. That includes children.

It only applies to air travelers so far -- but land and sea travelers will face the same rules next year. (NYT)

No comments: